Time is your most precious resource. Learn how to use the data you already collect to quickly prioritize your daily activities to focus your time and resources for maximum effectiveness.
- Insights into what’s going well and what needs your attention.
- Timely status against operational & financial targets to help set priorities.
- Higher average attendance by identifying chronic problems & recognizing student-specific patterns to then address root cause.
- More effective and timely student-specific plans by providing teachers, counselors, and other school staff the actionable insight gained from correlating attendance, behavior and achievement data.
- Better cross-functional coordination and collaboration since teams can easily share and discuss the data insights.
- Reduced prep time for staff meetings, planning sessions, and 1:1 consultations allowing education service providers to focus on instruction & learning enablement.
Insights considers all the results from the daily analysis, prioritizes based on educational research and best practice studies, and provides you with the basis of a ‘task list’ that highlights:
- Where there’s been the greatest improvement (maybe kudos or some other recognition is needed?)
- Areas at risk of being out of compliance with school, district, state or federal guidelines (funding may be dependent on these metrics!) and helps you take the next action.
- Total Absences
- Absentee Rate
- Chronic Absences
In this example, most absences occur on Fridays for this student.
The Absentee data can also be visualized
- Over time to spot patterns
- By subgroups such as ethnicity, gender, and grade.
- Teachers who interact with a student
- Patterns of absences
- YTD behavior issues
- Achievements and benchmarks